Amazon documentary gold mining rainforest Clean Energy (21)
Fossil Energy (5)
Gotta Be Kidding (8)
Green Architecture (3)
Green Cars (24)
How hard can it be? (12)
Nuclear Energy (3)
Power Storage (4)
Smart Grid (2)
- Italy’s tiny EV market doubles again – Over 10,000 sales in 2019
- Was Fiat the surprise EV hero of Geneva’s Motor Show?
- Has Elon Musk just engineered the short burn of the century?
- Marchionne is last to join the EV bandwagon, but can Fiat still compete? (Part 2)
- Marchionne is last to join the EV bandwagon, but can Fiat still compete? (Part 1)
Monthly Archives: October 2010
Most people will be surprised, but Italy was the first country in the world to build motorways. In fact, the A8 “Milano-Laghi” motorway (“Milan-Lakes”, as it connects the city of Milan to Lake Como and Maggiore) was completed in 1926. … Continue reading