Tesla has just released a new video, almost a teaser, seemingly meant to celebrate the company’s achievements and progress to date. It’s sure to cause a lot of buzz among Tesla enthusiasts (and detractors!), as it shows what looks like a Performance Model 3, a prototype (Model Y, a premium compact?), the Roadster, Semi and more. It can be seen here, enjoy:
Amazon documentary gold mining rainforest Clean Energy (21)
Fossil Energy (5)
Gotta Be Kidding (8)
Green Architecture (3)
Green Cars (24)
How hard can it be? (12)
Nuclear Energy (3)
Power Storage (4)
Smart Grid (2)
- Italy’s tiny EV market doubles again – Over 10,000 sales in 2019
- Was Fiat the surprise EV hero of Geneva’s Motor Show?
- Has Elon Musk just engineered the short burn of the century?
- Marchionne is last to join the EV bandwagon, but can Fiat still compete? (Part 2)
- Marchionne is last to join the EV bandwagon, but can Fiat still compete? (Part 1)