Tesla has just released a new video, almost a teaser, seemingly meant to celebrate the company’s achievements and progress to date. It’s sure to cause a lot of buzz among Tesla enthusiasts (and detractors!), as it shows what looks like a Performance Model 3, a prototype (Model Y, a premium compact?), the Roadster, Semi and more. It can be seen here, enjoy:
Amazon documentary gold mining rainforest Clean Energy (21)
Fossil Energy (5)
Gotta Be Kidding (8)
Green Architecture (3)
Green Cars (28)
How hard can it be? (13)
Nuclear Energy (3)
Power Storage (4)
Smart Grid (2)
- Italy’s EV sales hit new records in February amidst wider market crisis – 10 times last year’s sales
- 2020 starts with a bang for Italy’s EV market – January sales up 587%!
- Tesla could speed past 500,000 sales in 2020 – 50% YoY growth?
- From Tesla killers to unwitting Tesla ads: the uphill battle of premium legacy brands has just begun
- Italy’s tiny EV market doubles again – Over 10,000 sales in 2019