Tesla has just released a new video, almost a teaser, seemingly meant to celebrate the company’s achievements and progress to date. It’s sure to cause a lot of buzz among Tesla enthusiasts (and detractors!), as it shows what looks like a Performance Model 3, a prototype (Model Y, a premium compact?), the Roadster, Semi and more. It can be seen here, enjoy:
Amazon documentary gold mining rainforest Clean Energy (17)
Fossil Energy (5)
Gotta Be Kidding (5)
Green Architecture (2)
Green Cars (15)
How hard can it be? (8)
Nuclear Energy (3)
Power Storage (3)
Smart Grid (2)
- Tesla Model 3 base version looming as Elon Musk unveils AWD and Performance specs
- Audi’s 2025 electrification plans give way to Tesla’s dominance
- Tesla celebrates progress with new short Youtube video
- BMW’s iX3 and electrification strategy: too little too late?
- The 2018 Nissan Leaf: Simply Amazing or Epic Fail?